PADI Divemaster is a professional level course. The training develops your leadership abilities, qualifying you to supervise dive activities and assist instructors with student divers. Basically you are going to be a dive leader and we make sure that in the end of this course you will be a professional both in knowledge and skills to be a spotless dive leader. It’s also the first step in making scuba diving a a career. It opens many life opportunities and we especially enjoy training future dive professionals. We take the training very seriously obviously with a serious amount of fun thrown in as well. We have over 10 years of experience in divemaster training in this area. Most of them are cave divers tought by us as well therefore, this program gives us the most satisfaction due to the diversity and dynamic training. Individual approach and personal touch characterizes our philosophy.
To enroll in the PADI Divemaster course, you must
- Be at least 18 years old at the start of training
- Have a current medical certificate attesting to your diving fitness signed by a physician within the past 12 months
- Be a certified PADI Advanced Open Water Diver and PADI Rescue or hold qualifying certifications from another dive training organization.
- You must have proof that you have completed at least 40 dives (60 before being able to complete the Divemaster course with experience in deep dives, night dives and underwater navigation).
- You must have completed an Emergency First Response (EFR) Primary and Secondary Care course (or other sanctioned first aid and CPR course) within the past 24 months.
During the PADI Divemaster program, you’ll learn dive leadership skills through both classroom and independent study. You’ll complete water skills and stamina exercises, as well as training exercises that stretch your ability to organise and solve problems as well as help others. You’ll then put this knowledge into action through a structured internship or series of practical training exercises.
Much of the Divemaster learning is oriented on self-study and while the motivated candidate can complete the DM program in two weeks, we allow a month to make it more relaxed and give you plenty of time for all the dive course objectives to be met. Our training includes Enriched Air Nitrox course and also can be combined with cavern and cave courses.
Our divemaster training schedule is individually adapted to every student needs and experience and if you are interested in completing this program with us do not feel shy to contact us directly.